More testimonies of those who participated in this year's "War Room"
Good evening Fr. I can hardly express the holy spirit that prevailed in the Exodus last night...So intense, so holy...I cried my lungs out to the Lord, the relief and comfort afterwards cannot be said in words. The showering of the holy water immediately confirmed God's presence and a renewal of life... thank you Fr for War Room... a rare feeling... so much contentment, healing and assurance of better things to come.
Good Morning Fr, I am so grateful that I was part of the Exodus night, I don’t want to lie when my mother told me to join the War Room, I was hesitant but now I’m so grateful that I did. I am still in awe of what God did for me and my family yesterday. During the Exodus night I cried and wept the entire time, I felt all my burdens fall off my shoulders and I went to bed feeling so peaceful and renewed.
Morning Father am so grateful about all the prayers from all the Generals, may the living God give you more strength every hour because these war room prayers have changed me completely, after crossing the red sea l felt all the anger which was buried inside me for years leaving me completely am now having peace in my heart
What I can testify about right now is the peace that the Lord has given me. Things are still difficult, but I have peace. I used to struggle a lot and over think to the point of having thoughts of walking away or even dying. But now, I don’t think that way anymore. I have found the peace I have been searching for, and for that alone, I thank God.
Thank you so much, Father, for your prayers, guidance, and for creating a space where we can draw closer to God. May God continue to bless you and all the priests abundantly. This has been a beautiful journey. Its a bit overwhelming that we have come to the end of our journey. Thank you our Generals and the entire war room family for this extra ordinary experience. May the Almighty God remember you with more anointing, favour, divine protection and divine health.
This has been the greatest gift I have received on earth, and my heart is so full of gratitude. As someone who has walked through many difficult seasons in life, the War Room became my place of hope, strength, and gratitude. It was the one thing I looked forward to every single day. Knowing that today is our final day makes me so emotional. I have learned so much—not only about prayer, but about faith, love, discipline, and the power of standing together in unity. As the Bible says, “Where two or three are gathered in My name, there am I with them.” That promise came alive for me throughout this journey.
