Look up...! (English and Spanish)


I came across this video completely by chance (as it happens many times I guess). It had been shared by a Consolata Missionary in his Google+ account. 

I became curious because many times, walking in a mall it seemed most of the people were just looking at their screens.

Last year I gave a lift to a couple of people who spent most of the time chatting to someone else. 

You might not have enough data (or speed) to watch the video below but you might not even need to do that. The image above might be enough. In any case... the idea is not to watch the video but to look up!



y gracias a una amiga en Argentina, acá está subtitulado en español



and... by the way, I came across this idea on Facebook (check it below). These are "creative" ways to encourage each other to "look up".